Friday 6 May 2011

Drop the ancor we are going to shore!

OK! My boyfriend stole his camera back which have the pictures of my loot! So I will hopefully post that tomorrow!

Anyways! My best friend and fellow blogger are doing 10 million photo shoots this summer. We have done sailor city chic which was so much fun! Twas a beautiful day!

We both wore boots to the beach yes.. she has more shots of me that I will do an additional post of but her are some shots from "Little Miami" beach

  Those boots cost $7 I believe... that's a steal! For people who don't believe in bargain hunting. This proves you wrong! Value Village rules! You can find some awesome stuff there. I have a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes from the V.V.
This location is my summer hangout. No, you may not have it.
This is mission flats... the nude beach. Luckily we didn't run into any since it is early May. We are coming back here for some summer fun, and a pirate shoot! I can't wait to get the shoe shots! They are epic!

PS
here are my blue JC's from VV!
NO MORE UGLY SHOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment