Tuesday 19 April 2011

The perfect shoe?

The perfect shoe... in everyone's mind it is different, and it always changes.

You know when you walk into to a store and you are hit by the beauty of it? Ya that's called a shoe addiction. I have that badly! That is why I work at a shoe store (Aldo); to feed my addiction.

All the girls and I have been in love with the shoe “Forwood” (see picture below) they are different, colorful, every girls dream, but of course being a small Aldo we don’t carry them! So when my mother was in Vancouver I begged her to get them for me from the Robson store. It was the last pair I was so happy.

 I came home tried them on and I must say they look very cool (profile pic!), but of course they have a rip! Oh why! So now instead of wearing them like a happy shoe addict I have to get my friend to return them and reorder a new pair. Aldo staff can’t do that. Now I am over analyzing, the shoe is cool, but it’s very hard, and it squishes my toes. Do I really want them? Nope, now I want a different pair, “Lifsey” which of course costs more. It is leather though, so I know it will be softer and comfier! 

Usually I wouldn’t have time to analyze the shoe. I would be in love and wear them, get bored of them of course and find a new “perfect shoe”. So now I know I am going to over think things a lot, although I think that is ok. My wallet will thank me.




PS- Aldo does not pay me to write about them, this is all on my own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment