Thursday 21 April 2011

solestruck

Ok, I love my job! But I must say the people at Solestruck have it MADE!!! Their Motto " to Rid the world of Ugly shoes one pair at a time", GENIUS! I hate ugly shoes, and i am sorry Aldo, but what is THIS? 1993 is over and no this was not a good look!
So I doubt everyone knows my favourite designer, but it's Jeffrey Campbell. Of course Solestruck carries my precious JC's, that is how i found them, on a mad hunt trying to find a place that sold his shoes.Now many people carry his work, which makes my life easier. Like Little Burgundy, which I WISH we had here in this little city I live in, but they just carry a few. Which is why i "heart" solestruck And I WANT these! Snick Fringe
That is a shoe! Enough said. NO MORE UGLY SHOES!!!! If you want to join my campaign to ban ugly shoes follow my blog!