Tuesday 26 April 2011

Savings!

I know that I always want to be in style, know and have the latest trends, but sometimes that comes a little bit pricey! So here's some help!

Tom's for instance, yes they go to a good cause, but some people need that extra cash!
So here is the "Fleharty" from Aldo. They are actually really comfy. I have them and they are a great alternate to Tom's at only $40.00 a pair.They fit a little small in my opinion, so try a size up! They come in red, gold, off white with multi colored striped, and black with colored designs.There are also similar styles Kalaoa,and Sarraga and Since I got the red here they are!
 OK! The Toms support a great cause; they give a pair of shoes to a child for every pair sold, I love them and I would kill for a pair of the sparkly ones! I wish.... They are sold on the Little Burgundy Site, as are some other Toms, such as the "Brouwer", which is very similar to the Aldo Fleharty. These are $60.00; so a savings of $20.00. I am sure you can find Tom's everywhere, but finding a quality knockoff, that's a little more difficult.
So there ya go! Savings! If you search around you can really find great deals. Yes, it is great to have the name brand that everyone is wearing, But why do that when it is SO easy to fake it and still look good!

NO UGLY SHOES!

I am going to post a pic of one of my shoes per post lets see if I can keep that up!

Aldo blue beauties!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment