Sunday 24 April 2011

Platforms

Platforms are back in style! Really they remind me of everything spice girls.Which isn't bad, but that is just what comes to mind! They are a part of my generation and I love it!
I love platform heels they give such an exaggerated long leg, but then there is what I saw at work the other day. Rainbow platform converse runners. My manager tried to take a picture but failed very badly. They were different "aka ugly". Converse shoes should be worn as flat sneakers. If you want height please wear a nice shoe.



If you want some height you really have to find something a little more fashionable. You don't have to go overkill with a huge heel. A wedge heel can do the job. It is not hard to walk in wedges, actually it's EASY! Don't say it isn't! I am a tall girl and I wear them all the time 5'10 and I don't tip over even in the highest heels. Well... maybe if it's windy.
See easy. But then there are those of you that want a lot of height that is when I recommend one of my FAVOURITE SHOES the "Lita" by Jefferey Campbell. Seriously this shoe is just plain HOT! This shoe sells out constantly! No wonder. Ask any JC girl what she thinks is the best shoe and it will be The Lita! Good for all you shorties!
warning there are many ugly wedges that are in the old lady category.
 Please No more ugly shoes



P .S. In my world a JC girl is a Jefferey Campbell girl, not a bimbo.



No comments:

Post a Comment